Thread: NFL Draft ***2024 NFL Combine Thread***
View Single Post
Old 02-29-2024, 04:20 PM   #129
Sauntering Vaguely Downwards

Quote:
Originally Posted by kcgreene View Post
I was gonna leave it without the actual breakdown of 'Birds Aren't Real' satire, but there are some really moronic dumbasses on here, so I figured I should clarify just to be sure unfortunately.
it's funny to me how it just sneaked into the collective zeitgeist somehow.

I mean I've seen baseball games where a bird gets hit with a grounder or something and the broadcaster will just quip "well the taxpayers are gonna have to buck up for a new drone..." without so much as breaking stride. No further context to it, just a quick hitter and they move forward as though nothing happened.

You have to be completely earnest or its not funny. Sounds like Reiman gets it...
DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote