View Single Post
Old 02-29-2024, 03:42 PM   #196
Starter

There really is nothing about that proposed Stadium that adds anything of value to anyone who doesn't have tickets through a suite owner/business. New bathrooms and concessions? Scoreboard size and ribbons? I would love to see the alternative plans if they move so there is a basis for comparison. If people disagree with me that's fine too, I just don't see the Arrowhead experience being $800m better for any OG fans. I'm happy to hear alternative viewpoints. I used to care about getting a dome, now that I've been to the majority of games the past 2 years I feel differently. I'm indifferent and have enjoyed cold games so much I'm fine if they don't make it indoors. Cold playoff football is fun at Arrowhead.
Seanathon is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutSeanathon is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutSeanathon is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutSeanathon is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutSeanathon is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutSeanathon is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutSeanathon is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutSeanathon is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutSeanathon is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutSeanathon is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutSeanathon is the dumbass Milkman is always talking about