View Single Post
Old 02-29-2024, 03:34 PM   #195
Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by O.city View Post
I've always read the benefits for the taxpayer are positive for the Chiefs to be there, but if not I may be way off here.

The owners should get to privatize profits and subsidize expenses, but I dont' get to make the decision on that.
Bad roads, bad schools, trash everywhere, homeless everywhere, abandoned houses, meth labs, stolen vehicles homicides... All things these tax revenues should be solving.

We were told the benefits of power and light when the taxpayers paid for it. So far that debt interest is still being paid for by the taxpayer and the entire project is still in the red.
vonBobo < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.vonBobo < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.vonBobo < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.vonBobo < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.vonBobo < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.vonBobo < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.vonBobo < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.vonBobo < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.vonBobo < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.vonBobo < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.vonBobo < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.