View Single Post
Old 02-29-2024, 03:27 PM   #5
Sauntering Vaguely Downwards

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mecca View Post
Leading the NFL in ticket costs is the Las Vegas Raiders, which has an average cost of $582 per ticket. Behind the Raiders are the Super Bowl 57 contestants: the Kansas City Chiefs at $578 and Philadelphia Eagles at $559. Here are the five highest ticket averages:

Las Vegas Raiders: $582
Kansas City Chiefs: $578
Philadelphia Eagles: $559
Dallas Cowboys: $545
New England Patriots: $534
The Chiefs don't have PSLs but they do have an inflated year 1 ticket model for season tickets. My memory is the first year is about 2.5 times what every subsequent year costs. A sort of backdoor PSL for first time STHs.

If your source below either 1) Uses the secondary market for its pricing or 2) Uses the 1st year Season Ticket price, I think either of those approaches are probably not quite fair.

Clark doesn't control the secondary market - Patrick Mahomes does. And the overwhelming majority of season ticketholders are paying far far FAR less for their seats than that. We're lower bowl at the 35 yard line and I think ours our $150/st or thereabouts.

Those numbers don't add up, to be honest. There are suites and then about 4 sections (2 to either side of the 50 yardline) and then some seats in the very first few rows of the lower bowl that are more expensive than mine are. And there damn sure aren't enough of those to QUADRUPLE the average ticket price for seats in the stadium when the entire upper bowl is far cheaper than mine are.

There's something wonky about those figures.
DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.