View Single Post
Old 02-29-2024, 03:13 PM   #13
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by scho63 View Post
He said if it's too nice, it makes the players soft.
Bingo, I've been saying throughout this thread I don't want players here who need to be pampered. They're already making insane amounts of money, and have access to the best medical and nutritional care in the world. If their locker isn't cozy enough for them, or they're upset that trainers are pushing them to play through minor injuries, they shouldn't be Chiefs.

I'd still like to see these grades get a little better, but the pussies who gave us these low scores are probably bitter assholes like Tyreek and Char Ward. We have three of the best football players ever on this roster who happen to love it here, not to mention the best head coach in the entire league. If you want to win, come to KC. If you want a good massage, go sign with the Browns and their QB can hook you up. We'll keep winning Super Bowls.
Wisconsin_Chief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wisconsin_Chief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wisconsin_Chief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wisconsin_Chief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wisconsin_Chief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wisconsin_Chief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wisconsin_Chief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wisconsin_Chief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wisconsin_Chief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wisconsin_Chief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wisconsin_Chief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Thumbs Up 4 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote