Thread: 2024 WR Class
View Single Post
Old 02-29-2024, 02:35 PM   #1580
Generational Player

Quote:
Originally Posted by O.city View Post
Picking at 32, I'm not gonna get a "first round" prospect. I'd rather have a guy with an elite skill, if Worthy is in fact what they're saying speed and agility wise.

My personal thought, is that I wouldn't take any of the ones available at 32 once the big 3 are off the board because I don't think there's a big jump between them and what I can get in the 2nd round vs what might be there at DT or OT.
Big assumption when this is supposed to be a loaded and talented WR draft.

The Chiefs has passed on

DK Metcalf
Terry McLaurin
Diontae Johnson
Michael Pittman
Tee Higgins

All were available at the 32nd pick so I can see why you are eager to continue the futility.

MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.