View Single Post
Old 02-29-2024, 02:01 PM   #322
Would an idiot do that?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lzen View Post
So, I bought this. It came the other day and boy was it a disappointment. Very small, very thin, and has a very small and whimpy hanger on the back side. This thing should be about $25, not $65. Don't waste your money. I'm sending it back and getting a refund.
Fanatics is awful (see MLB jersey fiasco)... there are a few things that are hard to **** up (I bought a couple KU NC glasses that are nice), but most of it is overpriced and terrible quality (and the overpriced part wouldn't necessarily stop me).
Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote