View Single Post
Old 02-29-2024, 01:39 PM   #191
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by -King- View Post
1. I've been to games so there's your response to that. Not a season ticket holder or anything but I generally go to at least one game a year, sometimes two or 3.

2. I have no problem with the extended tax but I expected more exciting stuff. Not general improvements that they would have made anyways or shit like expanded parking lots that face a different direction!

3. I'll never be in a suite or be in the VIP thing in the end zone because 1. I can't afford a suite, and 2. The endzone area has the worst viewing angle of any place in the stadium. Those things are targeted for people with money who don't give a shit about the actual game and just want to be somewhere trendy they can party.

I don't know why wanting and expecting more for $800mil ($500 of which is coming from us) is such a bad thing to you
They don't care what you do once you're there, they just want the $.

What would you like to see them specifically do that they aren't doing?
O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.