View Single Post
Old 02-29-2024, 01:33 PM   #188
▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓

Quote:
Originally Posted by O.city View Post
Well...yeah.

Vote no, let them leave
1. I've been to games so there's your response to that. Not a season ticket holder or anything but I generally go to at least one game a year, sometimes two or 3.

2. I have no problem with the extended tax but I expected more exciting stuff. Not general improvements that they would have made anyways or shit like expanded parking lots that face a different direction!

3. I'll never be in a suite or be in the VIP thing in the end zone because 1. I can't afford a suite, and 2. The endzone area has the worst viewing angle of any place in the stadium. Those things are targeted for people with money who don't give a shit about the actual game and just want to be somewhere trendy they can party.

I don't know why wanting and expecting more for $800mil ($500 of which is coming from us) is such a bad thing to you
-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.