View Single Post
Old 02-29-2024, 01:32 PM   #187
Fight, build, win!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mecca View Post
I mean that is a fair point considering almost all of the reno plans have to do with making the game experience better for rich people.

My favorite is how part of the plan is to expand the gigantic parking lot instead of putting some other things around the stadium.
What other things do you think will work around the TSC? Some 50 odd years tells us it works football baseball and select concerts and monster truck events. It gets large amounts of people ln parked and out. That is it it is within 10 miles of the plaza and downtown kc. If you don't like to drive 10 miles well don't go. People at least for the chiefs are not choosing the don't go option. This plan has options for folks to lift and Uber with public transportation options where at best there have been none that were easy and doable. Maybe they could provide electric scooter racks and rent those scooters to folks who don't automobile. They can get to there precious downtown by using them scooters on those empty bicycle lanes.

Sent from my SM-G986U1 using Tapatalk
srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.