Thread: Chiefs Chiefs release MVS
View Single Post
Old 02-29-2024, 12:19 PM   #167
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChiefsFanatic View Post
I feel like his release now means he wouldn't take a pay cut. I have to believe that Veach offered him a restructured deal, but based on his entire two seasons of play and not just based on playoff performances, and MVS said no.

He thinks he is better than he actually is, but he helped us get 2 more rings, so good luck to him.

I have said this for two years, MVS is the slowest 4.3 player ever, and he is the smallest 6'4" player ever. He didn't play fast, and he didn't play big. Let's get a true big receiver.
That is not a valid conclusion.

There is no benefit to the team or the player to negotiate a pay cut after the Super Bowl and the beginning of the next league year.

If there is any mutual interest between the team and the player, there would still be a release off the current contract before the next league year.

You are making all these assumptions about being offered a restructure and what Veach says and what MVS says. That's bullshit.
jettio has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.jettio has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.jettio has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.jettio has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.jettio has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.jettio has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.jettio has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.jettio has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.jettio has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.jettio has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.jettio has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.