View Single Post
Old 02-29-2024, 11:10 AM   #259
Hockey Town

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wisconsin_Chief View Post
Well what comes with that fantastic QB and HC? It's a winning culture, which many organizations don't have. It's expectations for players that other teams probably don't have. There is zero doubt the Chiefs expect more and work their players harder than most, if not every other NFL team.

All I was commenting on is the reason our training staff always gets low grades on these things. I just think it's BS considering we are constantly one of the healthiest units in the league. What they are doing works, it's just that some players don't like it because it's more than they're used to.
Well the NFLPA also tells players to not play when they are hurt and to think about their own careers as teams will use and abuse them, factor that in as well.

The point I am making is it's just like anything else, you weigh pros and cons and if some teams have things others don't have there is going to be comparison in things like this.
Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote