View Single Post
Old 02-29-2024, 11:05 AM   #258
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mecca View Post
I think you misunderstand the concept of this, the Chiefs win because of QB and HC.

That however doesn't mean that players don't think hey this organization has this it'd be nice if we did to.
Well what comes with that fantastic QB and HC? It's a winning culture, which many organizations don't have. It's expectations for players that other teams probably don't have. There is zero doubt the Chiefs expect more and work their players harder than most, if not every other NFL team.

All I was commenting on is the reason our training staff always gets low grades on these things. I just think it's BS considering we are constantly one of the healthiest units in the league. What they are doing works, it's just that some players don't like it because it's more than they're used to.
Wisconsin_Chief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wisconsin_Chief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wisconsin_Chief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wisconsin_Chief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wisconsin_Chief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wisconsin_Chief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wisconsin_Chief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wisconsin_Chief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wisconsin_Chief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wisconsin_Chief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wisconsin_Chief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.