View Single Post
Old 02-29-2024, 10:37 AM   #257
Hockey Town

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wisconsin_Chief View Post
It can change all it wants, bottom line remains pussies can't be football players, at least not for the Chiefs, and for that I am grateful because I can assure you it plays a huge role in why we're sitting here with 3 Super Bowl titles the past 5 years while the rest of the league is worried about not being *meanies* to their players.
I think you misunderstand the concept of this, the Chiefs win because of QB and HC.

That however doesn't mean that players don't think hey this organization has this it'd be nice if we did to.
Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.