View Single Post
Old 02-29-2024, 09:54 AM   #250
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by RunKC View Post
Saw the Patriots get destroyed bc some teams have daycare while they don’t. Wtf. Why the hell does an NFL team need to provide daycare to athletes making 500k minimum?

These surveys are full of entitlement
My thoughts exactly, this league is quickly turning into nothing but a bunch of Gen Z crybabies, but if the Chiefs want to keep winning they are going to have to fix this situation, because players take notice of this stuff.

The training staff getting such a low mark again I'm sure stems from pressuring players to tough it out through injuries, which is mind boggling to me that not all teams are doing that. I mean for God's sake this is pro football, not children's soccer. I don't want anyone on this team who would give a training staff a high mark for kissing their boo-boo and telling them to take a few weeks off for a sprained ankle.
Wisconsin_Chief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wisconsin_Chief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wisconsin_Chief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wisconsin_Chief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wisconsin_Chief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wisconsin_Chief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wisconsin_Chief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wisconsin_Chief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wisconsin_Chief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wisconsin_Chief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wisconsin_Chief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Thumbs Up 3 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote