Thread: 2024 WR Class
View Single Post
Old 02-29-2024, 01:26 AM   #1547
DeadPunisher

Quote:
Originally Posted by staylor26 View Post
I really like Javon Baker from UCF. He looks like a guy that will be a steal due to a loaded WR class.
I am going crazy waiting for the combine to kick in. I really want to see what Baker runs.

I can't stop watching highlights, etc, and now I am sure that I would take Brian Thomas Jr. over Franklin if they were both there at 32.

I would move up for Thomas Jr. if he gets into the 20s.

But, I am also nearly positive that Thomas Jr. isn't making it into the 20s. He isn't as fast (just my eyes) as Franklin, but his releases are better I think, and he while he can run away from people, he does a lot of the work before the pass is even thrown. I think he is better than Franklin manipulating defenders, reading leverage, etc.

I am not bashing Franklin, because I would love for him to be a Chief, but today I think Thomas Jr. is better.
ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.