View Single Post
Old 02-28-2024, 08:52 PM   #10
Kind of a mod

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oxford View Post
Such a BS survey. If an owner makes decisions on the coach/GM/staff that allow your "team" to compete for the Lombardi and the personal glory that it brings for 5 consecutive years, how does that rate a "F-"? I guess you want him to be a drinking buddy and that makes him a better owner?
Honestly, I think they're misrepresenting this a little. They present it as the players just giving a grade and showing the average, but there's zero chance that our players universally think Clark is the worst owner in sports. We would have heard more of that by now.

Instead, the NFLPA asked players a variety of questions in each category and gave teams a grade based on some preconceived notions of what's important.

So, for example, they might have asked whether a player had ever felt pressured to play through an injury and dinged the training staff if the player said yes. That doesn't mean they necessarily would have given the training staff an F.

The nuance is small but important. I'd love to see their actual survey questions.
DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.