Thread: 2024 WR Class
View Single Post
Old 02-28-2024, 07:09 PM   #1539
DeadPunisher

Quote:
Originally Posted by duncan_idaho View Post
A is Mitchell. B is Franklin.

If you knew that and are categorizing Franklin as a tiny slot-only guy, you’re just way off.

He lined up inside and out and his best reps against Washington are split evenly between the outside and the slot. And his tape from 22 and 23 backs that up.

I don’t have a problem with liking Thomas more than Franklin. I probably do, too if picking between them in a vacuum.

I do have a problem with acting like Franklin is trash or mid-representing his alignment tendencies.
If Franklin and Thomas Jr. were both available at 32, right now I don't know who I would choose. Maybe after the combine it will be more clear.

If Keon Coleman was available, I would definitely take him because I think he has the most upside, and a skill set that Mahomes would love to take advantage of.

If we ended up with Polk and Brenden Rice with later picks, I would not be upset at all.

Imagine having Rashee Rice and Brenden Rice on the same team. The New & Improved Chiefs Offense, now with Twice the Rice.
ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote