View Single Post
Old 02-28-2024, 05:23 PM   #200
Kind of a mod

Quote:
Originally Posted by raybec 4 View Post
We do engagement surveys from the corporation I work for. We only get about 25% participation because it's not manadatory. From what I've seen it's normally the fringes that participate in these surveys. The loudest minority of angry or happy people make the most impact in terms of having their voices heard. I wonder what the level of participation is for this survey.
The NFLPA page about the survey says they got 1,706 responses. If you assume 53 active roster players plus 16 practice squad players across 32 teams, that's 2,208 active members at a given time, which suggests a response rate of around 75%.

I'm unclear whether inactive free agents could participate or not, but it generally seems like they got very high participation.
DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.