Thread: 2024 WR Class
View Single Post
Old 02-28-2024, 04:50 PM   #1534
Generational Player

Quote:
Originally Posted by wannaGOback View Post
I'm going to have a very controversial take on "1st round" WR projection rankings:

1. Nabers
2. Franklin
3. MHJr

4. Odunze
5. Coleman
6. BTJr

I think Franklin is a guy who will be All-Pro in the right system. Hopefully its the Chiefs. If you can trade Sneed and secure him at 15-20, you absolutely do it. I'm certain he will produce ridiculous numbers with the right modern QB. Consistent separation. Fits perfectly as a big upgrade for MVS now empty role. He's also a chiefs fan. Its just a yes across the board. I know my projection seems high, but it will make more sense after the combine.

Nabers is a HOF player to me barring significant injury.

Not as high on MHJr, he will be good not great. He's not risky, so I see the allure.

Adonai Mitchell is a huge no for me, attitude problems and slow. Doesn't fit the system at all. He's most effective in the red zone, our plays aren't typically designed for his skillset.

Coleman is underrated, and I wouldn't be upset if he fell to us. BTJr has huge bust potential for me. Wouldn't bite.

Legette is who I would draft in the second. Not Worthy. Worthy is one injury from being out of the league completely. Very one dimensional. Legette has alot of upside, but he's a project.

Polk and Burton are the only other 2 I would consider. I think not drafting WR in round 1 is a mistake.

I thought the KC news network blog guys were over the top.

Congrats, you topped them.
MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Thumbs Up 0 Thumbs Down 1     Reply With Quote