Thread: 2024 WR Class
View Single Post
Old 02-28-2024, 04:02 PM   #1532
Generational Player

Quote:
Originally Posted by JPH83 View Post
One of the reasons I still prefer Franklin is honestly I just see an easier introduction for him. He'll do the MVS stuff and then we'll work out what else he can do. I need to see more of Mitchell against press. Franklin's releases look better to me, but Mitchell has more nuance to his route running. I just don't know there's as obvious a path for him. Maybe FA will clear that up if we get a blazer
I expect Franklin to come in close to what he eventually is and Mitchell to be a year or two away from the Focal #1 WR.

And Franklin will feel safe as you can just promote him to the MVS vertical role and now you have a cheap player there.

There's some value to doing that but I won't like the upside of it.

Too cautious when we need a post-Kelce offensive plan.
MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.