Thread: 2024 WR Class
View Single Post
Old 02-28-2024, 03:49 PM   #1529
M-I-Z-Z-O-U

Quote:
Originally Posted by MahomesMagic View Post
I don't care.

I am drafting the traits that work better in the NFL over the slot volume guy.

Not interested in some tiny slot with a 1st round pick.

Terrible use of resources.

A is Mitchell. B is Franklin.

If you knew that and are categorizing Franklin as a tiny slot-only guy, you’re just way off.

He lined up inside and out and his best reps against Washington are split evenly between the outside and the slot. And his tape from 22 and 23 backs that up.

I don’t have a problem with liking Thomas more than Franklin. I probably do, too if picking between them in a vacuum.

I do have a problem with acting like Franklin is trash or mid-representing his alignment tendencies.
duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote