Thread: 2024 WR Class
View Single Post
Old 02-28-2024, 03:08 PM   #1521
M-I-Z-Z-O-U

Quote:
Originally Posted by MahomesMagic View Post
I have been aware of Daniels for years.

Was initially excited but actually cooled on him just as others were getting excited.

What you are saying also applies to Daniels. He is throwing to two top 5 WR's in this draft class.
Do you get my point, though? It's hard to watch the highlights of these players and compare where and when they're getting the ball. Thomas has a LOT more to make his life easy (another stud WR drawing more attention than him, a dynamic runner at QB who has to be accounted for by the defense, and a QB with a bigger arm who excels at throwing the deep ball and LOOKS to throw the deep ball more).
duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.