Thread: 2024 WR Class
View Single Post
Old 02-28-2024, 03:05 PM   #1520
Generational Player

Quote:
Originally Posted by duncan_idaho View Post
I mean, how much have you watched Bo Nix?

You watch 2 minutes of Thomas highlights from the past 2 years, and you see Daniels ripping the deep ball consistently, with accuracy, good timing, and velocity, both from inside the pocket with his feet set and on the scramble drill.

You watch Franklin's highlights in comparison to Thomas's and it becomes apparent pretty quickly that there is a vast difference in the talent between the QBs throwing them the ball. Nix doesn't have the touch or feel or arm strength.

I think they're both really good prospects and would be glad to roll with either one. I don't think Thomas is in KC's range without a trade up into the low 20s, and honestly, Franklin might not be either.
I have been aware of Daniels for years.

Was initially excited but actually cooled on him just as others were getting excited.

What you are saying also applies to Daniels. He is throwing to two top 5 WR's in this draft class.
MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.