Thread: 2024 WR Class
View Single Post
Old 02-28-2024, 02:57 PM   #1519
Sauntering Vaguely Downwards

Quote:
Originally Posted by staylor26 View Post
I was a huge fan of McDuffie, but I also liked Gordon a lot too. I know he had a rough rookie season, but pretty sure he was good this year.
Yeah - it was never a comparison I made directly until after we made the deal and I wondered if we might've been better served staying put and taking Gordon instead of moving up for McDuffie.

Clearly not. I'm pretty sure I got that one wrong because I didn't like that we had to include a 3rd instead of a 4th. It just felt too steep.

Point: Veach.
DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote