View Single Post
Old 02-28-2024, 01:38 PM   #159
You gotta kill a few people

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaFace View Post
We saw a lot of this last year, but it's sure hard to reconcile some of it. For example, we regularly hear players rave about how great our training staff is - Rick Burkholder in particular - and we regularly have guys come back from injury more quickly than expected. But then they get an F on this report? It doesn't pass the sniff test unless all those players are just outright lying.
Quote:
Originally Posted by O.city View Post
They work them and get them back playing quickly. Seems the players think they "push them back to quick".
O.city beat me to it but I’d bet that has something to do with it.

Someone posted an interview of Orlando Brown Jr her recently. It seemed like a pretty recent interview after he had signed with the Bengals. He made a comment in the clip about how the organization “expects you to play through injury”. He didn’t say it in an obviously negative way and I can’t remember the full context but.. could have something to do with it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pasta Little Brioni View Post
Pay their asses and they'll stay. They'll walk anyway if you don't. None of this has ANY impact AT ALL.
I’m sure this is untrue. It doesn’t jive with any of my experience in the real world. Leadership, facilities, and amenities are pretty important aspects of keeping you employees happy.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gary Cooper View Post
I'll be honest, I'm impressed with the Dolphins facility.

I'd be more comfortable breaking a plus-sized influencer’s leg at that place than the Chiefs outdated facility.
Fixed that for ya
ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.