Thread: Chiefs Chiefs release MVS
View Single Post
Old 02-28-2024, 09:47 AM   #45
Sauntering Vaguely Downwards

Said it after the Cincy game, it's doubly so after this season's playoff run - MVS should never have to buy a beer in Kansas City again.

He obviously had some struggles during the regular season but when we needed him in the playoffs, he was there. And that was a strange theme for the guy over his 2 years here.

If he comes back at/near the vet minimum after a market doesn't develop for him, I won't be upset about it. If he goes somewhere and gets $6-8 million next season, that won't bother me either.

We'll have ultimately paid $18 million for 2 years of MVS (spread over 3 years of cap). Not a great return on that but hell, we've spent more money on worse. Hope he lands somewhere next year and finds a groove. How many HoF quarterbacks are there left in the league for him to disappoint?

Is he gonna go to Buffalo to replace Davis? I'd take Allen over any other QB in the league right now so that's gotta be his play. Dude's taste in QBs is pristine...
DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 3 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote