View Single Post
Old 02-28-2024, 03:37 AM   #2765
Best Body On ChiefsPlanet

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coochie liquor View Post
We gotta get together bredda. I’ve got a BIG problem. I have bought lots of weed, but got nobody to smoke it with. Every time I swear I’m not buying anything, they drop some more shit I wanna try. I’m and idiot!

Only time I’ve ever quit since I started was being forced to quit for probation a couple times. Trust I was back talking to Mary as soon as I could each time.
Nothing wrong w that my dude. If your life is more enjoyable smoking and there's no serious consequences - then go for it.

I couldn't imagine not smoking. I remember when I had a alcohol/cocaine problem and many NA ppl tried to tell me I shouldn't smoke anymore - I told them that ain't happening so if I die I die but I am not giving weed up! Needless to say I never gave weed up. I rarely drink/don't use cocaine anymore.

Smoka for life here.

Last edited by PAChiefsGuy; 02-28-2024 at 06:22 AM..
PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.