Thread: NFL Draft ***2024 NFL Combine Thread***
View Single Post
Old 02-27-2024, 03:53 PM   #106
Tossed Salad & Scrambled Eggs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pitt Gorilla View Post
I'll be honest, though, I really don't want to lose Sneed. He's a bit of a unicorn as a physically dominant shut-down corner. If his knee really isn't great though, I could see moving on. As I've said around a billion times already, I trust the FO to make the right decision.
I'm picking nits, here, but the dude has also had a handful of concussions. He also had a bunch of penalties.

Of course I recognize that he was the best CB in the league last year. But I'm thinking about the next 3 years.
Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.