Thread: 2024 WR Class
View Single Post
Old 02-27-2024, 02:24 PM   #1380
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by MahomesMagic View Post
At the next level I see Franklin as a Jameson Williams style decoy and Adonai as a #1 WR who is focal.

I prefer the #1 WR that can eat 12+ targets a game.
So the guy that runs like a deer and was twice as productive in college is going to be a decoy while the guy that runs like a snail and is rail thin too is going to eat. Hmm. I think not.

Mitchell will be lucky if he proves to be a Tee Higgins. That is a reliable but not dynamic #2 WR. He's no Alpha dawg. I'd respect this "alpha" bullshit mentality if you were saying these things about Keon Coleman because he at least has the mass and speed to potentially be that guy.
kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.