View Single Post
Old 02-27-2024, 07:47 AM   #186
It was not a fair catch

Quote:
Originally Posted by srvy View Post
Its going to be a pain day tonight and tomorrow with the change in pressure. You migraine sufferers be ready also.
very good observation.

Lots of water. Rub your forehead, temples and neck. Shut off lights. Tylenol or excedrin migraine.

and stay off the roads with those who are idiots. Already started this morning for me.

My last period class is going to stink. although the front has already passed me. But the temp change will be crazy.
in the neighborhood of a 70 degree feels like change. 65 yesterday, -10 windchill tomorrow morning.
displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.