View Single Post
Old 02-26-2024, 08:22 PM   #15
Generational Player

Quote:
Originally Posted by kccrow View Post
I'm not overly big on Adonai Mitchell right now even though I probably should be. He is a lot like Tee Higgins but he looks slower. And that's saying something considering Tee ran a 4.59. His running in the Underwear Olympics may be the one time I need to see more than any other.
I see some Martavius Bryant. Tremendous talent with a 5 cent brain.

I also see a better than Tee Higgins player as a possibility if he fulfills his upside which is to add 15 more lbs to his frame and add a little maturity.
MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.