View Single Post
Old 02-26-2024, 03:58 PM   #395
Rock Chalk Jayhawk

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut View Post
Yeah, I tried to give them a listen a couple times and I'm just sitting there like "who are these dildoes and why should I give a shit what they have to say?"

Eh.
I gave them a try when they came to KCSN. I liked them at first. Then when the playoffs rolled around I realized they don't really talk X's and O's, they just break down statistics. So they for both the Ravens and 49ers games, they were raining doom and gloom about how much better those teams were statistically. They don't claim to be experts (hence Amateur Hour) but damn that was depressing.

Meanwhile the lab guys are looking at matchups and schemes and seeing specific places the Chiefs could take advantage. They see where the path to victory is, acknowledge the statistics, but point to what built those statistics.
DJay23 would the whole thing.DJay23 would the whole thing.DJay23 would the whole thing.DJay23 would the whole thing.DJay23 would the whole thing.DJay23 would the whole thing.DJay23 would the whole thing.DJay23 would the whole thing.DJay23 would the whole thing.DJay23 would the whole thing.DJay23 would the whole thing.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote