View Single Post
Old 02-26-2024, 02:24 PM   #390
Kind of a mod

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dunerdr View Post
Personally can't stand AHPKC. Maybe I need to give them another try.
AHPKC is almost a different genre from all these others to me. The other podcasts seem like they're trying to come across as experts of one sort or another. The AHPKC guys are unapologetically just fans. They pay a little closer attention and do a little more homework than the masses. They're generally PRETTY rational, and they have their pulse on the fanbase to know what people are interested in discussing. But beyond that, it's about what I'd expect if we took a couple of our more astute CP posters and put a microphone in front of them.

Whether you find value in that is the question. I generally find them to be an easy listen.
DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote