View Single Post
Old 02-26-2024, 01:38 PM   #385
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut View Post
Stout is the guy that carries that whole network, IMO.

He's legit. He knows his shit. He's the only one of any of them I actually learn from. Seth will show me stuff I occasionally miss because he's good at video clipping and he's articulate. So he'll see something I overlooked and mention it. So he brings things to my attention.

Stout, OTOH, will flat out teach me things I didn't know or understand.
Agree Stout is the best. Matty Lane also has some good stuff from time to time.

I really like AHPKC. They don't do deep play analysis like the Lab, but come up with some pretty good stats, and are just really entertaining and professional imo. I always feel like I'm in good hands with them, whereas I never know when OWG is going to go completely off the rails.
suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.