View Single Post
Old 02-26-2024, 12:45 PM   #382
Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by raybec 4 View Post
Brisco ruins the whole thing for me. He's a smug, self righteous douche who has no real value to the show and doesn't even seem to take a fact based stance on much of anything. His arguments on everything come from his feelings and not any facts or actual analysis. The worst part is I can almost tolerate Jason Anderson on their radio show but Brisco makes it a complete train wreck.
Is it just me or is Matt Lane pretty tough to listen to?
CaptainMorgan is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutCaptainMorgan is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutCaptainMorgan is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutCaptainMorgan is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutCaptainMorgan is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutCaptainMorgan is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutCaptainMorgan is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutCaptainMorgan is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutCaptainMorgan is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutCaptainMorgan is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutCaptainMorgan is the dumbass Milkman is always talking about