Thread: 2024 WR Class
View Single Post
Old 02-26-2024, 11:29 AM   #1245
Veteran

What wr do you like at 64?

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut View Post
At 64? I mean...maybe.

No, we're not taking the guy at 32. And I doubt we take him at 64. This is just your standard draft season stuff where suddenly there are 60-70 different guys being mocked into the 1st round by various sources.

And as is usually the case, those guys that are 'screaming up the draft boards' will go in the 3rd like everyone expected them to in mid-January.

Maybe 1 in 5 dudes actually move a great deal. Someone like Robinson may have moved himself up (we'll see - I still think he goes in the mid/late 2nd) but they aren't ALL moving up on the strength of senior bowl practices and underwear olympics.

Scouting departments are far more concerned with 2-3 years of college tape than they are any of this stuff. And none of that has changed. What may actually move guys are medicals and interviews and none of that has actually happened yet. But still we're hearing that dudes are moving all over the place.

They aren't. Daniel Jeremiah just has a column to write.
kcbubb < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.kcbubb < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.kcbubb < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.kcbubb < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.kcbubb < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.kcbubb < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.kcbubb < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.kcbubb < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.kcbubb < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.kcbubb < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.kcbubb < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.