Thread: 2024 WR Class
View Single Post
Old 02-26-2024, 11:23 AM   #1244
Generational Player

Quote:
Originally Posted by UChieffyBugger View Post
The more I watch Worthy, the more I'm petrified that the kid is just another Hardman. I know he has a more proven resume but even a texas fan I saw talking about him said "he's not a route runner".

Right now Franklin, Mitchell and Coleman are the guys I most favour. And I'm waiting to see what Leggett, Polk and Baker do at the combine. If Ladd runs a fast time then maybe I could see it.
Worthy is the Parris Campbell to Adonai Mitchell who is the Terry McLaurin on Texas.

The tiny slot gets drooled over and the actual good WR gets glossed over.
MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.