View Single Post
Old 02-26-2024, 09:27 AM   #378
Sauntering Vaguely Downwards

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dunerdr View Post
Everyone has a different opinion but I feel like Seth carries that show. Nate the insider has very little quality insider info imo. Last year he said theres absolutely no way Orlando Brown would walk. Its purely just him speculating that the Chiefs were going to run back the super bowl roster. The chiefs not only didn't bring him back but drew a firm line in the sand and were comfortable signing a late offseason tackle to replace him.

Seth carries the show imo. He's not a 10/10 but he's willing to admit hes wrong and that he fan boys for some players. Another quality host with actual football back ground would probably go a long way. A show with Craig Stout, Seth and one other person with some knowledge and the ability to move them along would probably be pretty damn good. Both of those guys will readily admit they don't know it all and that its a hobby but are willing to learn.

Brisco just irratates me because he knows jack shit about football but will just take a hard stand on stupid shit like a radio host does.
Stout is the guy that carries that whole network, IMO.

He's legit. He knows his shit. He's the only one of any of them I actually learn from. Seth will show me stuff I occasionally miss because he's good at video clipping and he's articulate. So he'll see something I overlooked and mention it. So he brings things to my attention.

Stout, OTOH, will flat out teach me things I didn't know or understand.
DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote