View Single Post
Old 02-25-2024, 01:34 PM   #39997
Perpetual Mediocrity

Quote:
Originally Posted by DRM08 View Post
But I don’t think Mahomes will play anywhere near as long as Brady. That’s the most impressive thing about Brady & LeBron in my view. They both managed to play at a very high level for a very long time.
I am loath to give a fraud like Brady any praise, but what he did in his 40s was impressive.

Odds are that Mahomes won't play that long, which means he likely will have to be dealing with the bullshit argument that he isn't/wasn't better than Brady because he doesn't have as many rings as him for the rest of his life.
KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.