Thread: 2024 WR Class
View Single Post
Old 02-24-2024, 08:41 PM   #1214
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by MahomesMagic View Post
You’re the one that has lied and misrepresented my position while not acknowledging how stupid your take was that Mike White was going to take the Jets to the playoffs.

He failed. Take the L.

As for video games haven’t played them in over a decade. But you sound triggered by the evil “ video games”. Maybe if you weren’t a miserable old dude you wouldn’t be so worked up what other people do to entertain themselves.

I don’t play but if people enjoy a game good for them.

Live and let live.
I don't think you trade 3 starters for 1 unless you know you're getting a HOF-caliber player at a position that routinely has plenty of good players come out every year. That's why I support doing it for a guy like Justin Jefferson but not so much for a rookie. We've seen plenty of high picks just not be good.

The reason that there are "pillar' positions is that they are not only critical to success but they are also very difficult to get. A good QB, a good LT, a good pass rusher, those guys aren't the easiest things to find. I'd argue it's most difficult to get the QB and LT. Those are the guys that, if I felt pretty confident in them, I'd shoot for the moon. Otherwise I'm happy making modest moves for other positions.
kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.