Thread: 2024 WR Class
View Single Post
Old 02-24-2024, 05:42 PM   #1208
Generational Player

Quote:
Originally Posted by kccrow View Post
If you insist, you're entitled to have your opinion and I won't dog you. Franklin's crispness in and out of breaks, foot speed and variation off the line, and his overall route running are among the better in this class IMO, and just about everyone that has offered an opinion on it so you'll definitely get rebuttal
I totally respect your opinion. You put a lot of work in on these guys and I generally agree with you on guys.

Just not on Franklin.

I think his route running is going to be below average in the NFL and that it will keep him from separating against good corners and mostly used as a decoy.

Like Jamo.
MahomesMagic is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahomesMagic is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahomesMagic is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahomesMagic is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahomesMagic is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahomesMagic is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahomesMagic is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahomesMagic is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahomesMagic is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahomesMagic is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahomesMagic is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote