Thread: 2024 WR Class
View Single Post
Old 02-24-2024, 05:17 PM   #1207
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by MahomesMagic View Post
College WR Prospect with +3.10 YPRR for 20 year old season, over 6'0, with round 1-2 draft capital:
(since 2018)

Devonta Smith
CeeDee Lamb
Jerry Jeudy
A.J. Brown

Tee Higgins
Jameson Williams
Drake London
Troy Franklin

That's a nice list.

The problem is that almost every player on it is a much better route runner and better at catching the ball.

Maybe the comp could be Jamo who most on this board loved.

Right now he is a useful player who serves a role in Detroit and that is running down the field and clearing space for Sun God and La Porta.

That's what I expect Franklin to be in the NFL. A fancy decoy that is low volume.
I am not being facetious here when I ask.. how is he in the +3.1 YPRR category if his routes and catching ability are bad?
Chargem 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliChargem 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliChargem 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliChargem 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliChargem 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliChargem 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliChargem 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliChargem 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliChargem 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliChargem 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliChargem 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote