View Single Post
Old 02-23-2024, 11:53 PM   #353
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaFace View Post
Even reddit seems to be glad he's getting a shot even though it's with the Chiefs. Though we'll never know for sure, the evidence sure seems to suggest he didn't do anything wrong beyond being a horny college guy and not carding his hookup.
Even ultra-woke Around the Horn was supportive of Araiza getting another chance.

I agree with the other posters about Times Ours/Only Weird games. I used to love that show, and still really like all those guys as they seem like good dudes. But the signal to noise ratio has gotten worse and worse. One 45 minute show a week in the off-season would be enough.

They need to learn that a little goes a long way on stuff like Seth getting sidetracked, laughing at each other w/o saying anything, Nate's bits where no one knows where he's going and it just goes on and on and on, etc.

And wtf Brisco, leave Bolton alone. The dude's a great player. Remember when you were apoplectic about us letting Bashaud Breeland go? And Fenton to a lesser degree? Looks like the team knew what they were doing. I trust the coaches if they tell us Bolton is doing a ton of little things that set the other players up for success.

Last edited by suzzer99; 02-24-2024 at 12:00 AM..
suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote