View Single Post
Old 02-23-2024, 07:27 PM   #346
Sauntering Vaguely Downwards

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaFace View Post
I still generally like those guys, but I agree that that episode was...rough. More broadly, it feels like they've leaned into the slap-happy schtick a little too much this year (and since becoming OWG). Some episodes have just been hard to watch because they're just pure chaos. The one with Nate on radio row during Super Bowl week was a mess.
In between the radio row episode and this one was 55 minutes of shitting on Nick Bolton in between Nate openly mocking the draft nerds who love draft season and bother to inform themselves.

Ive listened to these guys since episode 1 of Times Ours but if they don't eat a great big shit sandwich on their next episode, I'm out.

This is 3 straight weeks of wholly unacceptable 'content'. It's been really, REALLY bad and honestly reflects poorly on all of KCSN if Tucker, Craig and Matt don't demand they fall on their swords next week.

If nothing else they have to stop doing this live. They clearly aren't equipped for it.
DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.