Thread: Movies and TV Must Watch Series
View Single Post
Old 02-23-2024, 01:10 PM   #2524
Supporter

I'll have to look into Snowfall. I think I checked out on the drug stuff, but if it's good, I'll watch it.

On a whim I started up Will Trent. I think I'm 7 episodes in and I'm in. Apparently it's on ABC. So this would be the first network TV thing other than live sports that I've given half a shit about in a good long while.

It's a cop show, so it's got some elements of over the top, but the characters are different enough and interesting. Im not in it for the realism anyway. We'll see how it ages, but I like it so far.
Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.