View Single Post
Old 02-22-2024, 05:49 PM   #200
Sauntering Vaguely Downwards

Quote:
Originally Posted by pugsnotdrugs19 View Post
You can tune into the latest Only Weird Games if you want to hear Josh Brisco and Nate Taylor get on their bitchy pedestals like they always do whenever something like this occurs.

My God they can be annoying. God forbid either one of them ever get accused of something they didn’t do. No mercy.
Wow - that really is a piss poor job of framing the discussion isn't it?

"Yeah, I'm not going to get into the details of the allegations, I'll just go chronologically..."

Wait...what? That's what we call burying the lede, big guy. Going through something chronologically and leading with "He was accused of gang rape" and hand-waiving the fact that he was actually exonerated by the district attorney is just awful.

Maybe lead with that. "He wasn't at the party anymore..." is pretty goddamn critical. Primacy and recency is a real thing; people remember the first and last things they hear. To sit here and act like there's ANY value to going through it chronologically is asinine.
DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 8 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote