View Single Post
Old 02-22-2024, 02:15 PM   #17
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut View Post
That's a heck of a move. I mean he has ZERO service time so we're looking at ERFA at worst for 3 years, RFA for a 4th.

And the dude has a MASSIVE leg.

Look - everyone hates us so that just is what it is. Might as well lean into it at this point. If you can get a dude like Araiza and save $4 million in cap space by not re-signing Townsend, it's just a complete no-brainer.
As much as I like Townsend, I am totally down with this. Go get your bag Tommy, from someone else--we need your money elsewhere on the Chiefs.
mnchiefsguy is obviously part of the inner Circle.mnchiefsguy is obviously part of the inner Circle.mnchiefsguy is obviously part of the inner Circle.mnchiefsguy is obviously part of the inner Circle.mnchiefsguy is obviously part of the inner Circle.mnchiefsguy is obviously part of the inner Circle.mnchiefsguy is obviously part of the inner Circle.mnchiefsguy is obviously part of the inner Circle.mnchiefsguy is obviously part of the inner Circle.mnchiefsguy is obviously part of the inner Circle.mnchiefsguy is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote