Thread: Chiefs Shooting at the parade
View Single Post
Old 02-22-2024, 02:10 PM   #1539
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by suzzer99 View Post

So according to his sister, he's not a homeboy. But we've got the community center gun incident, and him being the first to pull his gun in this incident, and this pic. Yeah, this guy's a wanna-be gangster who probably got rejected from gangs for being such a dipshit.
Yeah, I read that piece about the gofundme and what his sister said about him just being a homeboy (I assume that meant he likes to just hang at home) and cuddle with his gf. Made it seem like he was not a bad guy. But then I read this from the NYPost piece.

Quote:
Mays started jawing with the group, according to a probable cause statement obtained by The Post. He was seen on surveillance footage approaching the group in an “aggressive” manner and later pointing his finger at them, the court docs said.

When Mays pulled his gun, he started to chase an unknown individual who appeared unarmed and shot at him, resulting in others drawing their guns, according to the legal papers.
Definitely doesn't appear to be what his sister is trying to convince everyone he is.
Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.