Thread: Home and Auto Buying a new pickup
View Single Post
Old 02-22-2024, 08:24 AM   #79
Seeking the Truth daily

Looks like a deal will be made today

Dealer has used my build to do a custom order.

They have sent me the confirmation details and i need to say yes and send $2000

The price does not include any promotions or rebates from GM, those will apply at time of delivery since they change and the dates change

MSRP is a bit north of $75xxx Price quoted is roughly 69

****ing stupid what things cost but it is what it is

Local deal was a cluster. First the salesperson I have used did not answer email. So I dug out her text info and texted her. She said she couldnt access her email that is on the dealers webpage, could i send to a different. Then she didnt respond for a day and when she did she said yesterday was day off and she didnt check messages or email ......nitwit anyway
HonestChieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.HonestChieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.HonestChieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.HonestChieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.HonestChieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.HonestChieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.HonestChieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.HonestChieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.HonestChieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.HonestChieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.HonestChieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.